Thursday, February 23, 2012

NEW BLOG ADDRESS!

Hi guys,
I am in the process of creating something super cool.  This blog will be located on a new website that is under construction.

If you would like to take a look around (I have done a couple new blog posts on it) you can, but remember that this is an unfinished site, so many of the pages won't have anything on them yet!

What you can do is click on this link to go directly to the blog, and sign up with your email so that you get each new post.  Be sure to comment on any of the posts by clicking on the little "comments" or "no comments"  words.

Enjoy, and please give me any feedback you have on the site.  I am trying to incorporate all the feedback I get to make this the coolest TKD site ever!!

Blog :    www.taekwondospirit.com/blog/

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yaaaaayyy!!! It looks great!